Cued Speech How To's...
Using Cued Speech effectively is as important as cueing accurately. This section is dedicated to sharing the experiences, knowledge and wisdom of Cued Speech users — those for whom Cued Speech is the access to complete spoken language, their families, friends, teachers, speech-language pathologists and audiologists, transliterators, and linguists.
Many of these documents are based on presentations at a Share-Fair: How to Teach Cued Speech. We hope this site continues as a virtual Share-Fair — please submit your suggestions and experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
- Mothers Starting Cued Speech at Home
- Fathers Talk about Cued Speech
- Teaching Children Through Conversation
- Getting and Keeping Children's Attention
- Teaching Siblings
- A Young Deaf Perspective
- Winter Teaching Activities